Monday, January 14, 2008

Physics Of Continuous Matter, B Lautrup Pdf

chocolates and I just need to collect

Well, well, well. I'm John Jesuli, screenwriter, producer and official test this arid blog. I join in this call MareandoLaPerdiz pantomime productions, with three main motivations:

1) Make and keep wealth in an optimal manner and admirable.

2) Get and devote a high social status (and admirable as well.)

3) Find the love of my life and light of my life.

If all else fails, I will criticize, to destroy and sow shit.

said this would urge you to continue visiting this window full of creativity and humor. I say "you" referring to potential customers this blog because I know that real customers do not exist. Sad thing is, and you have to admit: we must earn the name for bread.
By the way, I say goodbye with a paper chart that illustrates the moment I signed the contract that linked me to this promising network of intellectual exploitation.

all started on a debauch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment