Thursday, September 8, 2005

Monster Energy Tounge Rings




ANALYTICAL POLICY
By Juan Fernando Perdomo *

I would have liked ...

I would have liked the President, since the beginning of his administration, submitted its report in writing, but not had spent so much money on bringing guests, make expensive invitations, spend thousands of police to divert traffic ...

Yes, I would have liked a stark report.

I wish you did not have two speeches. On the one hand that ended with the presidential ritual and, on the other, to make absolutely presidential event, with cheers and shouts of Members of his party, the older style, when not even say anything about what was done.

I would have liked a report of the president to let people know as we are, in general, and where we go.

I would have liked the president toured the country to say things are going, without having a "ball carriers" to your event, certainly more presidential than those of past presidents, and unless those members are hauled his team who aspire to become senators and deputies from the federal entity to which you are reporting.

I would have liked the president respected the people's representatives, deputies and senators, as it marks the constitution and not make them go to hear the report elsewhere in the country when, out of respect, should have done in Congress.

I would have liked the subjects who showed great achievements, become a reality before you go:
a. That all required insurance, they have it, as it says on TV. B.
That all schools that offered them electronic whiteboard before the end of the school year are, first, electric power, as reported in Veracruz. C.
The supply of 750.000 houses per year, would have turned to be more than twice of credits that he has given. D.
That democracy that advocates had driven before push Creel or outrageous to López Obrador. E.
We knew if there really is TWO AND A HALF MILLION OPPORTUNITIES Veracruzana, more than a million in HABITAT and more than Six hundred thousand children with scholarships, as he said in Veracruz.

I'd like to say that the Phoenix Project "is for the state of Veracruz" and not just "Go ahead!" Without saying "Who? When? and How?

I wish I knew Why applauded the governors of the PRI on tour? When all his speeches calling for "NO return to the PRI." As well as his speech of September said that there is respect Congress and yet also says that because of the lawmakers have not advanced.

I wish I knew, now, now, What makes up the structural reforms that he says have not been approved in Congress, though neither knows his cabinet? Had filed neither a proposal.

I wonder, why has blocked most reforms have been approved, by majority, of course, in the Senate and deputies, reforms supported by his own party and with the buzz of its own cabinet?

I would have liked to respect: "The executive proposes and the legislature has ..." Well, had problems: Sugarcane Act, the taxpayer's attorney, the budget of the federation, the tax treatment of PEMEX ...

There is so much I want to know about job insecurity, lack of medicines, poor roads, lack of school facilities decent ...!

I'm satisfied to know why FOX did not comply to Mexico?

* Juan Fernando Perdomo is a graduate of Tec de Monterrey.
public servant, businessman and politician (jperdomo@infosel.net.mx)

0 comments:

Post a Comment